• Proven global corporate leader in marketing, communications and human resources management
• Organization development professional in designing and implementing large-scale change initiatives
• Strategic planner focused on sustainability with domestic and international management experience
• Communications pioneer specializing in improving employee productivity and engagement
• Brand builder with expertise in architecting and stewarding company brands
• Leadership development practitioner focused on building capability to achieve outstanding results
Regarded for Particular Effectiveness in:
• Bringing diverse perspectives together aligning toward common goals
• Embedding the principles of sustainability into programs and change initiatives
• Understanding a business system and designing solutions suited for its unique characteristics
• Designing and facilitating interactive forums, workshops and strategic meetings
• Helping leaders and teams collaborate, communicate and innovate
• Capability development and coaching (teams and individual)
• Building networks and knowledge sharing across all levels of an organization
• Improving employee morale and engagement
Some Specific Experiences and Results
As a member of The Coca-Cola Company's top leadership team, Dianne was a key architect in the creation of the company's 10-year sustainable growth plan (Manifesto for Growth) in 2005. During the implementation, her specific responsibility included building a new company culture and brand.
By 2007 the company's stock price climbed back into the high 50's from the low 40's in 2004, directly attributed to MFG. In 2009, she designed and facilitated a campus-wide effort that resulted in approval of a robust 10 year strategic plan for The College of Charleston.
Public Affairs, Communications and Employee Engagement
As Group Director, Public Affairs and Communications (PAC) for The Coca-Cola Company, Dianne led the development of the core frameworks, processes, tools and competencies for a 21st century PAC function in a global corporation. She built the first internal communication network within the company and under her leadership; employee engagement/productivity improved an impressive 9 points in the first year and continued to rise into the norm for high performing companies.
Organization Development and Capability Building
She was one of the founding members of The Coca-Cola Company's Learning Consortium - an internal consulting group for developing leadership capability around strategic planning, collaboration, innovation and vision. She coached leadership teams and developed an additional 40 consultants to do the same. She led the development and delivery of The PAC Institute in Asia, Africa, Latin America, Europe and North America. The PAC Institute provided a forum for building world class talent and knowledge exchange.
Marketing Communications and Brand Building
Dianne began her career at The Coca-Cola Company in 1985 as Creative Director. She held many creative and brand building positions, producing TV spots and the longest running film in the World of Coca-Cola. Most recently, she led the development of the foundational architecture for the company brand. After 22 years living and working around the world with this global enterprise, she is now in private practice, serves as Executive-in-Residence for the College of Charleston and is a member of the Graduate School Advisory Board.
Recent Speaking, Workshop Engagements and Awards
• 3rd International Congress on Physical Activity & Public Health, May 2010
• Women's Network for a Sustainable Future: 2007 - 2010 Strategy/Summit Advisor
• American Marketing Association, August 2009 platform speaker, Charleston Chapter
• Women's Vision Foundation: 2007 Leadership Lunch, 2008 Success Forum
• International Association of Business Communicators: 2008 Conference
• The Conference Board 2007 Women's Leadership Conference
• International Quality and Productivity Center 2007 Conference
• Multiple Awards for Excellence - IABC, PRSA, IACAS
• B.A. Journalism, Marquette University
• Certified; consultant and teacher for Peter Senge's Leading Learning Organizations
• Licensed Practitioner and Coach; WisdomScape ® (framework for "triple-bottom-line" leadership)
• Certified Facilitator; Synectics and Innovation Associates (skills and practices for creativity, innovation and learning in organizations)